[DataDump] - Network Monitoring in CW Automate (SNMP based Remote monitors)

MartynKeigher

Hey all, 

I was recently on a call with a few guys going over Network Monitoring. What started off as a quick call with one person... turned into a bit more of a formal training session with 4 or 5 people.

So, with their permission, I recorded it and after watching it back and I think it turned out quite well. I also asked the attendees if I could share it... and they gave their consent!! - Thanks guys! :)

This content has been requested from me for quite some time now, from both people in the community and my colleagues.. so, here it is!! :)

This video is about 1hr 20 min long and covers the following topics:

• Device Discovery
  • Probe Registry items
  • Creating Detection Templates
  • Device Searches
  • SNMP based remote monitors

Now, in the video... you will notice that some things worked just fine and maybe 1 or 2 things didn't. I even got a little confused as to what happened to a ticket... I decided to leave that in there and roll with it as I think it adds to the content, more than it does take away. I have been using this product for 8 years now... and even I still get things mixed up from time to time!! #EverythingIsFine 🔥 👀 😉

Video link: [DataDump] - Episode 3 - Network Monitoring in CW Automate - YouTube

Enjoy 👍

://mk

• Thanks 5