Jump to content

phmcgann

Members
  • Content Count

    0
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

My Information

  • Agent Count
    10000+

Converted

  • OCCUPATION
    MSP Automate Engineer
  1. The MAC address format may actually be AA:BB:CC:11:22:33 as well. It depends on the agent/OS (typically I've seen the Mac and Linux agents stored this way). Checkout the agent history signup table on your database. I think it's called h_agentsignup. Something very similar to that though. In there you can actually see as well if it's blocking it from signing back up after you implement. If it is, it should show up as MAC Blacklisted, as well as show the new IP address it is coming from.
  2. James, I use the following script: I have it set to run daily on my Automate server directly. It not only removes all agents which have not checked in within the last 90 days, but it also delivers an e-mailed report to me with all of the agents which were removed which ends up looking like this when it's delivered to me: The script attached should be totally sanitized, so it is safe to import without fear of it overwriting another script with the same ID or anything. I have a separate group which contains just my Automate server which I run this script on (as well
  3. It's now 2.0 compatible? Awesome. I guess your contributions got merged fairly recently? It used to be 3+ for full functionality, although I had seen you were adding items to it periodically over the past few weeks/months. I will give that a shot moving forward. Thank you!
  4. Well that's lovely...I didn't realize that was the case about having to be logged in now for any of the custom URLs like that to actually work. Thanks for the heads up + info on using the default location .msi installer with the "LOCATIONID=xx" command line option as a workaround. I was primarily using the custom URLs to give to techs who have the ability to login anyway. This definitely impacts clients that I had given direct links to though. The issue we saw that necessitated this was that when creating a new client and/or new location without any agents added to it yet, was that the
  5. It changed with a recent patch. Yeah... It's now: https://automate.server.com/Labtech/Deployment.aspx?installType=msi&ID=1 Substitute your server fqdn instead of automate.server.com and the location ID of the location you want to deploy for at the end instead of 1.
  6. Why not do something like this: Create a search that searches just for that software + also for the EDF NOT being checked. Create a second search that searches just for that software + also for the EDF actually being checked. Create a group, limit the group to only add endpoints from the first search where it's finding the software + no EDF checked. Create a second group, limit the group to only add endpoints from the second search where it's finding the software + EDF checked. Create a one-liner script that does "ExtraData Set Value" for whatever your Extra Field you
  7. We also utilize Webroot. In addition to these exceptions, as I've heard that Path & File exceptions are hit or miss, I also add the MD5 for the LTSVC, LTSvcMon, and LTTray to our global exclusions list under Webroot's Wbe Console - Global Settings > File & Folder Overrides > Whitelist. Those MD5's usually change with every patch, so when I apply the latest patch, I also get the MD5 of each file on an updated agent using powershell. PS> Get-FileHash $env:windir\LTSvc\LTSvc.exe -Algorithm MD5 PS> Get-FileHash $env:windir\LTSvc\LTSvcMon.exe -Algorithm MD5 PS>
×
×
  • Create New...